Canon PIXMA G1810 Drivers Download– Are you tired of your printer running out of ink at the most inconvenient times? Do you wish your printer could make you laugh while it’s printing your documents? Well, look no further because the Canon PIXMA G2415 is here to save the day!
Canon PIXMA G1810 Review and Specs
Let’s start with a quick review of the Canon PIXMA G2415. This printer can print, scan, and copy. The PIXMA G2415 also has a high-capacity 100-sheet rear paper tray, so you won’t have to constantly refill it with paper.
Here are some of the key specifications of the Canon PIXMA G2415:
|Print Resolution||Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi|
|Print Technology||2 FINE Cartridges|
|Print Speed||Approx. 8.8 ipm (Black), Approx. 5.0 ipm (Color)|
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, Envelopes|
|Compatible Ink||GI-490 (Black), GI-490 (Color)|
|Power Consumption||Off: Approx. 0.2 W, Standby (connected to PC): Approx. 0.6 W, Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 0.6 W, Time to enter Standby mode: 11 minutes, Copying: Approx. 9 W|
Now let’s talk about the ink and cartridges for the Canon PIXMA G2415. This printer uses an ink system called the MegaTank system, which can save you up to 90% on ink costs.
The printer comes with four high-yield ink bottles (Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow) that can print up to 6,000 pages in black and 7,000 pages in color. That’s a lot of pages! And when you do run out of ink, don’t worry, the printer will prompt you to change the cartridge, so you won’t have to call and order a new one
Steps to Setup Canon G2415
Setting up the Canon PIXMA G2415 is as easy as telling a joke. Just follow these simple steps:
- Unbox the printer and remove all the protective materials.
- Connect the power cord and turn on the printer.
- Install the ink bottles by following the instructions on the screen.
- Load paper into the rear paper tray.
- Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable
- Install the printer driver and software (we’ll talk about this in the next section).
Driver for Canon Pixma G2415
Installing the printer driver and software is a piece of cake. Just visit the Canon website, select your operating system, and download the latest driver and software for the PIXMA G2415. Once the download is complete, double-click the file to start the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions, and you’ll be printing in no time.
Canon PIXMA G2415 Software
The Canon PIXMA G2415 comes with a variety of software to help you get the most out of your printer. Some of the included software are:
- My Image Garden: This software allows you to organize and print your photos with ease.
- Easy-WebPrint EX: With this software, you can easily print web pages without the need for any additional formatting.
- Full HD Movie Print: This software allows you to print high-quality photos from your favorite HD movies.
If you’re the type of person who likes to read manuals (weird, I know), the Canon PIXMA G2415 comes with a detailed manual that will answer all your questions. You can download the manual from the Canon website and read it to your heart’s content
Canon PIXMA G1810 Drivers for Windows
- Download ««« XPS Printer Driver for Windows
- Download ««« Canon PIXMA G1810 MP Printer Drivers for Windows
Canon PIXMA G1810 Drivers for Mac Os X/ Os X
- Download ««« Canon PIXMA G1810 CUPS Printer Driver for Mac
- Download ««« Canon PIXMA G1810 ICA Printer Driver for Mac
- Download ««« Canon PIXMA G1810 Full Printer Driver for OS X
Download Canon PIXMA G1810 Drivers for Linux
- Download««« Canon PIXMA G1810 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm-Packagearchive)
- Download««« Canon PIXMA G1810 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian-Packagearchive)
- Download««« IJ Printer Driver (Source file)
- Download««« Canon PIXMA G1810 ScanGear MP Printer Driver for Linux (rpm-Packagearchive)
- Download««« Canon PIXMA G1810 ScanGear MP Printer Driver for Linux (debian-Packagearchive)
- Download««« Canon PIXMA G1810 ScanGear MP Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)
Canon PIXMA G1810 Support Source: Canon Support USA